Ipv6 Routing (from hell)

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Fri Mar 28 15:20:21 CET 2008

Marc Manthey wrote:

>> The problem is more that people don't want to read or understand the
>> detailed instructions that we have.
>
> sorry i dont wanna bother , but I am just currious about "how" can
> something "grow"
> when there is no support  for a  programm , whitch is supported from
> sixxs ?

Multicast is marked as experimental.

Also, note that there is no such thing as 'support' when it comes to
SixXS. We might help out, especially when people properly report a
problem, but generally we won't as it costs too much time to fix your
problems. All of it is done in 'spare time', that is where that project
called SixXS and everything else is done in. Time is not unlimited
unfortunately and even having 24 hours in a day more doesn't help,
unless only one person gets 24 hours of time more.

If you want support, start paying money to somebody who can then make
your wishes come true.

Greets,
  Jeroen