Ipv6 Routing (from hell)

Nick Hilliard nick-lists at netability.ie
Fri Mar 28 14:42:13 CET 2008

> An AR7 router running OpenWRT is probably the cheapest option, but it's
> not really ready for the average end user yet. I have a D-Link DSL-G604T
> doing IPv6 over PPPoA running a recent OpenWRT build.

I Have Heard On The Grapevine(tm) that Netopia have an ipv6 enabled image
internally which you might be able to get your hands on if you beg and
plead and get talking to the right people - and have the right CPE device.
  Other than that, the CPE ipv6 situation makes me want to cry.

Jeroen Massar wrote:
 > There is one HUGE benefit to running it that way: one can customize them.

yeah, sure, _you_ can.  But my parents can't.  They just want to send email
and do google searches and so forth.  People of their ability totally
dominate the internet population.

Nick