Google and IPv6

Matthias Cramer matthias.cramer at interway.ch
Fri Mar 14 17:01:03 CET 2008

Hi All

Are there also some simple mechanisms to gateway ipv6 to ipv6 (ip
version translation), so I'm able to reach a IPv4 host from a IPv6 only
host?

Als I can think this is not really easy because some sort of DNS rewrite
and proxing has to happen. But it would be interesting to test V6 only
environments.

Best regards

  Matthias

--
Matthias Cramer                System & Network Manager
Interway Communication GmbH    Phone +41 43 500 1111