Google and IPv6

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Fri Mar 14 16:09:47 CET 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 02:58:28PM +0000, David Malone wrote:
> I wonder if this suggests that we should add AAAA records to sites
> that won't trip up the general public, but will trip up network
> engineers and sysadmins, who may be in a position to fix these
> problems. Tech support sites for servers and routers would seem
> like an ideal target.

It would be good if major companies that claim to fully support IPv6
would back that claim by providing working IPv6 for their web sites
- microsoft, cisco, ...

But I'm happy that we have at least www.ripe.net, www.arin.net etc. - took
long enough, and caused enough problems.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
--
Total number of prefixes smaller than registry allocations:  110584

Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279