current usage of AAAA implicit MX?

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Tue Apr 15 13:45:48 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:09:17AM +0100, David Malone wrote:
> To get you some test mail over IPv6, we need to get the cluenet list
> delivered over IPv6 SMTP ;-)

It was for a long time, but I had to move the machine to new facilities
without sensible IPv6 connectivity, awaiting services migration to a
new server which of course has native v6 again. It's just not too easy
to move Apache, Postfix and Mailman at the same time due to the
dependencies between them.

BTW, the migration to the new server will also fix the occasionally
mailing list hickups which we experienced yet another over the last two
weeks. My apologies, some filesystem went full, unnoticed, any Mailman
fell over. Bad sysadminning.. :-Z

Best regards,
Daniel