6to4 DNS space

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Wed Oct 24 01:36:00 CEST 2007

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 09:42:01PM +0100, David Malone wrote:
> Is it my imagination, or has the reverse DNS space for 2002:: become
> a twisty maze of lame delegations again?

As far as I can see, both 2.0.0.2.ip6.arpa and 6to4.nro.net are broken
on their respective authoritative servers. Parent zones ip6.arpa
and nro.net are OK.

Auth servers being ns.ripe.net, ns.lacnic.net, tinnie.arin.net and
ns3.apnic.net. The two other servers who still tell us the NS RRsets
are the ones who are not authoritative for the child zones as well
(ns.icann.org, ns-sec.ripe.net).

Best regards,
Daniel