finish my RFC before posting

Sascha Lenz slz at baycix.de
Fri May 18 10:02:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino 2.0 wrote:
> 	it is clear that some people are people who did not finish reading
> 	my RFC3178 - for instance, i have a chapter dedicated to ingress
> 	filtering (chapter 5) but there's a guy who is attacking me on ingress
> 	filtering.
>
> 	so, for the efficiency of discussion, please do finish reading my
> 	RFC and then post something about it.  ok?  this way i will get more
> 	sleeping time.

no offencement - but for the love of Cthulhu - could you PLEASE stop
advocating "your" RfC here?

I'm quite certain that every serious participant on this list knows
about it and read it through.

There is no discussion on that one needed.

It's there, it might be used in some cases, we all keep it in the back
of our heads if we by any change will encounter the one or two
occassions in our lifes as network engineers where the presumptions the
RfC make are all true.

Please accept that most people here cannot use it for the various given
reasons.
This is the real world here, not fancy-fantasy land where you wishes
come true that no end-site needs IXP connections, chose ISPs according
to their relationshipt beween them and all the other assumption the RfC
makes.

Thank you.