Teredo source addresses from 6to4 relay

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Wed May 16 19:59:54 CEST 2007

Remi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> I am not aware of any Teredo implementations for FreeBSD 4, though.

FreeBSD 4 has been EOL'ed as of 31 January this year. New development
work is being done in the 7-Current branch, and 6-Stable is the branch
we recommend to users. The 5-Stable branch will be supported through
31 May 2008, but all users are encouraged to move to the 6-Stable
branch ASAP since many performance and other improvements cannot be
backported to 5-Stable without breaking A[BP]I compatibility (which we
don't do).

http://www.freebsd.org/security/#supported-branches

hth,

Doug (AKA dougb at FreeBSD.org)

--

	If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough