v6 Bittorrent was Re: Last Chance Rush -- was "Five Security Flaws in IPv6"

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Mon May 14 16:51:13 CEST 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> I would love to see BitTorrent over v6. Are there servers (trackers) and
> clients, and any stuff available over v6?

Hi,

We did some experiment with Bittorrent few years ago.
http://ipv6.niif.hu/index.php?mn=3&sm=10&lg=en

Tim already asked to restart our test again. Later this week I will start
distributing some Linux/FreeBSD iso image via IPv6 bittorrent.

Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate, Head of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882