Broken IPv6 route filters?

Andrew Ruthven puck at catalyst.net.nz
Wed May 9 10:36:21 CEST 2007

Gidday,

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 15:46 +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> Gert Doering wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > The RIPE meeting prefix is 2A01:80::/32 - so no arguments about
> > "more specifics are a bad idea" and similar...
> >
> Most likely a filter related issue, I had similar issues with
> 2402:8000::/32 recently.

I can't see www.arin.net either...  I'm coming from 2404:130::/32.  I
also have the same problem with  public.icann.org, I've notified ICANN
several times over the last couple of months, but never heard a response
back.

Could everybody that filters inbound routes *please* check their
filters?

> According to GRH, there is 92% visibility to that range.

Wow, I have a 98% visibility according to GRH.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At work: andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz
GPG fpr: 34CA 12A3 C6F8 B156 72C2  D0D7 D286 CE0C 0C62 B791