IPv6 traffic data in Asian networks?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Mar 21 16:17:38 CET 2007

Just a matter of who is serving more contents, I guess. Apart form that,
I've not any personal preference, in fact even better if other content
providers also decide become dual stacked in their infrastructures.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: John Payne <john at sackheads.org>
> Responder a: <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel.es at lists.cluenet.de>
> Fecha: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:33:59 -0400
> Para: Carlos Friacas <cfriacas at fccn.pt>
> CC: <ipv6-ops at lists.cluenet.de>
> Asunto: Re: IPv6 traffic data in Asian networks?
>

> On Mar 21, 2007, at 5:11 AM, Carlos Friacas wrote:
>
>> And touching today's other topic, i would even be *very happy* to
>> receive lots of /48s from 2001:4860::/32 too..... :-)
>
> Out of *cough* idle curiosity, what is your selection criteria for
> being happy "to receive lots of /48s from XXXXX/32" ?
>
> Is it *just* Google, or would the same apply to other content providers?
>
> I'd also like to hear other peoples thoughts on it :)

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org