IPv6 traffic data in Asian networks?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Mar 21 11:18:39 CET 2007

Because I know our customer, and they aren't related to telecom, so don't
play too much with enabling IPv6 in their laptops :-)

Even if they do, it will not significantly affect the stats in my opinion.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Gert Doering <gert at space.net>
> Responder a: <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel.es at lists.cluenet.de>
> Fecha: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:09:37 +0100
> Para: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet at consulintel.es>
> CC: <ipv6-ops at lists.cluenet.de>
> Asunto: Re: IPv6 traffic data in Asian networks?
>
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 09:29:29AM +0100, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
>> The staff is very few people and don't have (as I know) IPv6 turned on.
>
> "why"?  IPv6 is the future!!
>
> Gert Doering
>         -- NetMaster
> --
> Total number of prefixes smaller than registry allocations:  98999
>
> SpaceNet AG                        Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard
> Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14          Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
> D-80807 Muenchen                   HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
> Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org