IPv6 traffic data in Asian networks?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Mar 21 10:37:44 CET 2007

I agree, this IS my preferred target for this measurement ;-)

My reason to insist on the transition bits is that I'm convinced that if the
big content providers want to enable dual stack, the best way to do it is to
also have in their networks 6to4 and Teredo relays. At this way, customers
that haven't yet native access to the edge, will benefit from a higher "QoS"
accessing those services (this is not always true, but any good % of help
here is good to have).

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org