ARIN PI space filters (2620:0000:/23)

Carlos Friacas cfriacas at fccn.pt
Wed Mar 21 10:00:08 CET 2007

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Jørgen Hovland wrote:

> I see the filtering madness has fully reached the IPv6 internet too.

probably because the guys beyond v4 and v6 filtering in each AS are the
same -- imho that's a good thing ;-)))

> I think I'll just filter on /32 because my router can't handle all those
> /48s anyway..

time to upgrade? :-)

Carlos Friac,as                                            See:
Wide Area Network Working Group (WAN)                      www.gigapix.pt
FCCN - Fundacao para a Computacao Cientifica Nacional      www.ipv6.eu
Av. do Brasil, n.101                                       www.6diss.org
1700-066 Lisboa                                            www.geant2.net
Tel: +351 218440100 Fax: +351 218472167
www.fccn.pt
  The end is near........ see http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/index.html
  "Internet is just routes (214049/730), naming (billions) and... people!"

Aviso de Confidencialidade
Esta mensagem e' exclusivamente destinada ao seu destinatario, podendo
conter informacao CONFIDENCIAL, cuja divulgacao esta' expressamente
vedada nos termos da lei. Caso tenha recepcionado indevidamente esta
mensagem, solicitamos-lhe que nos comunique esse mesmo facto por esta
via ou para o telefone +351 218440100 devendo apagar o seu conteudo
de imediato.

Warning
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee.
It may contain CONFIDENTIAL information protected by law. If this
message has been received by error, please notify us via e-mail or by
telephone +351 218440100 and delete it immediately.