IPv6 traffic data in Asian networks?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Mar 21 09:29:29 CET 2007

Hi Kurtis,

I can tell you for sure that it is not relevant in the web site that I'm
measuring. The staff is very few people and don't have (as I know) IPv6
turned on.

Of course, the ideal will be to have anyway a BIG content provider turning
on dual stack, offering 6to4 and Teredo relays, and then having these
measurements every month :-)

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <kurtis at kurtis.pp.se>
> Responder a: <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel.es at lists.cluenet.de>
> Fecha: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:23:25 +0100
> Para: <jordi.palet at consulintel.es>
> CC: <ipv6-ops at lists.cluenet.de>
> Asunto: Re: IPv6 traffic data in Asian networks?
>

> Jordi,
>
> On 19 mar 2007, at 10.36, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
>
>> I've presented "The cost of NOT deploying IPv6" yesterday at the IEPG
>> meeting
>> (http://www.potaroo.net/iepg/march2007/
>> the_cost_of_not_deploying_ipv6_v4.pdf
>> ), including some preliminary stats.
>
> I actually have a question on those stats. How much of the traffic
> was coming from the company themselves?  I.e staff that had their web-
> site as their startup page?
>
> - kurtis -

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !