Different routing policies for IPv4 and IPv6 address space ?

Kurt Jaeger ipv6-ops at c0mplx.org
Mon Jan 22 11:18:30 CET 2007

Hi!

> So perhaps we need to encourage people a bit more to do things in v6
> exactly the same way they do in v4. :-)

While researching this issue 8-}, I found a question about
v6 adress space in aut-num objects @ripe.

What is supposed to be done if some ipv4 peers of AS xxx do not
provide ipv6 peering as well ?

The information in the aut-num object does not differentiate this
case. Does this mean we're supposed to run a second AS for this
case or ... ?

Can someone from the more experienced people here on the list enlighten me ?

Thanks!

--
pi at c0mplx.org           +49 171 3101372                        13 years to go !