Abilene - GEANT (was: Seeing Teredo traffic from Vista?)

Dave Diller dave at maxgigapop.net
Fri Feb 16 20:44:35 CET 2007

>   You are correct that  AS10886 is providing Internet2 with IPv6
> transit to IPv6 providers at Equinix Ashburn.

And vice versa.  I'm peering with most participants at the 6IX that
I'm aware of, but I haven't seen an updated member spreadsheet in a
few months.  If anyone has joined recently and would like a session,
drop me a line.  You'll have to pref up the /32 from 10886 11537, but
it's a far sight better than hitting the west coast.

-dd