Routing to ARIN from Teleglobe (2001:5a0::/32)

Ross West ipv6-ops at inet6.ca
Sun Feb 11 22:09:40 CET 2007

Hi Bernhard,

> so it looks like Teleglobe->OCCAID in traceroute, but the AS-Path is
> 6453 3257 30071

Whoops, you're right - My apologies, I never looked at my actual as
path in the router before sending the email - a new path appeared ~2
weeks after I complained to Teleglobe about transiting via Europe a
whole ago, so I thought they started new peering.  :-)

Anyways, I'll concur that there's something amiss with occaid's
network.  My Sprintv6 transit is also passing via Tiscali (7781 6175
3257 30071) and returning as 30071 6175 7781 (via grh) - more one way
peering.

Cheers,
  Ross.

--