ipv6-ops Digest, Vol 25, Issue 9

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Apr 9 15:30:42 CEST 2007

It depends on the application. IE follows the policy table, if you try
Opera, will skip the policy table and will work.

Also you can modify the policy table. See
http://www.ipv6tf.org/using/connectivity/guides.php, you can choose your
preferred OS and in some of them we have already instructions about the
policy table change.

Regards,
Jordi

> Organización: A
> Responder a: <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel.es at lists.cluenet.de>
> Fecha: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:10:13 +0100
> Para: <ipv6-ops at lists.cluenet.de>
> Asunto: Re: ipv6-ops Digest, Vol 25, Issue 9
>
> Does anyone knows why I can not get v6 prefered on default windows vista
> installation to www.ripe.net; I am using bbc's NS 212.58.224.21(just to
> make sure it is not my DNS) and default teredo config. when i type
> manually [2001:..] that works as well as ping -6, but does not prefer v6
> neither with default IE7 or FF2 :( Verified with tcpdump - getting AAAA
> response.
>
> Any suggestions lads?
> cheers
>
> ipv6-ops-request at lists.cluenet.de wrote:
>> important to know what transition mechanisms the people uses, and my
>> experience is that the usage of Teredo is growing since Vista has been
>> released.

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org