ip6.int deprecation

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Mon May 8 14:46:03 CEST 2006

Hoi collegues,

I have heard DNS operators are planning on removing ip6.int from their
resolvers (ie by plugging ip6.int into an empty zone on their recursors).
What are your thoughts on this? I am considering removing ip6.int also
in the same way, because I think it can take a long time for the parent
of .int to remove ip6 delegation (if they are even considering this is
unknown to me) and for sure it might take a long time for the ip6.int
folks to remove children from their zone.

I'm interested in knowing what your plans are, so if you could get back
to me or the list, that'd be great!

--
Pim van Pelt                 Email: pim at ipng.nl
http://www.ipng.nl/             IPv6 Deployment