The IPv6 Day: Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Jun 6 16:33:47 CEST 2006

You can have a tunnel and still be stable. I don't see the problem there.

Agree that native is better, but being non-for-profit and experiments, is
more than enough.

I even will say that, even if I encourage production services to use native
connectivity, I don't see big issues today in using stable tunnels.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Nuno Vieira - nfsi telecom <nuno.vieira at nfsi.pt>
> Responder a: <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel.es at lists.cluenet.de>
> Fecha: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:06:42 +0100
> Para: <ipv6-ops at lists.cluenet.de>
> Asunto: Re: The IPv6 Day: Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
>
> Define "stable"...
>
> Is it something behind some tunnel ? :-)
>
> cheers,
> --
> Nuno Vieira
> nfsi telecom, lda.