IPv6 multihoming question

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Mon Apr 17 19:57:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

without wanting to enter the big discussion, I want to set one thing
right...:

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 07:35:32AM -0700, Steve Powell wrote:
> The IPv4 world is very happy with how IPv4 works along with their
> ethernet.

I can see a *lot* persons in the IPv4 world that are really unhappy
with "how IPv4 works".

I'm not speaking about PI here (this mess has not even really started yet),
but with the way larger blocks are carelessly deaggregated, and too many
seem to feel "it's too much effort to clean up our customers", so nothing
is done about it.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
--
Total number of prefixes smaller than registry allocations:  88685

SpaceNet AG                    Mail: netmaster at Space.Net
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14      Tel : +49-89-32356-0
D- 80807 Muenchen              Fax : +49-89-32356-234