v6 routing pessimism

Alexander Koch koch at tiscali.net
Wed May 18 17:34:46 CEST 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:31:29 +0100, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> You know, it's always fun when traffic takes a slightly circuitous route
> from A to B, but is it really necessary for ipv6 from dublin to
> amsterdam to go:

Nick, that thing is being settled with 2110 these minutes.

Basically I see two problems here:

a) HE
b) people still sending full table to (too) many others

a) I can probably fix for 3257, but b) is not much I can do
about as is probably obvious.

Anyone from HE here listening, and able to confirm you do
not differentiate between cust and peer routes?

Regards,
Alexander