SPRINT, MCI and COGENT contacts

James james at towardex.com
Fri Jul 15 03:54:56 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 01:00:19AM +0200, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for updated technical contacts at SPRINT, MCI and COGENT.
>
> We have some networks in Latin America and Caribbean regions, among others,
> that will require IPv6 support.
>
> Hopefully they are on this list or somebody else can point me to them ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Jordi

Jordi,

Have you also considered joining NAP of The Americas in Miami? (http://www.napoftheamericas.net)
Several Latin American and Carribean networks seem to choose Miami as their headend for Internet transit.

There are currently five IPv6 players[1] on the NOTA exchange right now, including us.  We'll be happy to give you transit if you can meet there.

[1]: Current players: Host.net/BroadbandONE, OCCAID, AMPATH/FIU, France Telecom, Telecom Italia Sparkle

Thanks,
James

--
James Jun