Another problem fixed - City of Milwaukee DNS problem solved

Joseph T. Klein jtk at titania.net
Wed Jul 13 16:31:29 CEST 2005

Thanks all for the DNS clues with the milwaukee.gov and ci.mil.wi.us
MX records. Looks like the problem has been fixed and e-mail from
dual stacked sendmail works now.

The folks at Department of Public Works where less than helpful
but the main IT DNS admin did contact me when they had the problem
resolved (thank you Craig H.).

Hopefully the Department of Public works was not offended by my
persistence, since they also pick up my garbage and plow my
streets.
--
Joseph T. Klein

PSTN: +1 414 961 1690 VoIP: +1 414 431 4231 Mobile: +1 414 628 3380