IPv6 Statistics was Re: please fix your broken DNS server

Joseph T. Klein josephtklein at mac.com
Thu Jul 7 16:37:08 CEST 2005

The have the TTL set to 0 - I'm thinking that this has some bad
interaction with the fail-over by Sendmail to the A record.

Could someone try and replicate the error so I know it is not
just something strange at my end?

--
Joseph T. Klein

PSTN: +1 414 961 1690 VoIP: +1 414 431 4231 Mobile: +1 414 628 3380