IPv6 database service

Thu Thuy thuthuy at vnnic.net.vn
Wed Dec 7 05:25:35 CET 2005

Hi, all folk

I would like to ask for your advise in IPv6 - support in database service. I don't know what kind of database now support IPv6. Could you pls advise me your knowleadge related to this matter.

For IPv6 web service which require database, i don't know how is database service deployed. Do they used IPv6-supported database or they still use IPv4 database and the web server is dual-stack (IPv6 to handle user request and IPv4 to connect to database server).

Thanks much for your help.

Thu Thuy.