London, UK IPv6 transit recommendations

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Aug 8 19:55:25 CEST 2005

Hi Alexander,

I know all this people is present in London, so the number of kilometers
should be really short ;-)

I think I must say, next time, I've no special commercial relation with any
of those, neither will get commissions or anything like that. Was only
trying to make a summary of my knowledge of what is available, not a
marketing speech.

I didn't included Tiscali in the list, because it was clear that it was
already an available choice.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Alexander Koch <koch at tiscali.net>
> Organización: Tiscali International Network B.V.
> Responder a: <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel.es at lists.cluenet.de>
> Fecha: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:33:57 +0200
> Para: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet at consulintel.es>
> CC: "ipv6-ops at lists.cluenet.de" <ipv6-ops at lists.cluenet.de>
> Asunto: Re: London, UK IPv6 transit recommendations
>
> Jordi,
>
> how many kilometres above earth is that view from? How much
> applicable is that to a small port in London? Your mail
> looks/ sounds like marketing talk, I am sorry. And I guess
> Jonathan already got some sales people sent his way. ,-)
>
> Regards,
> Alexander
>
> [cut]

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org