Reliable lan service

Dave Burke daveb at esat.net
Wed Apr 20 01:19:16 CEST 2005

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 02:39:49PM -0500, Todd T. Fries wrote:
> I guess some of you have not heard of OpenBSD yet then.

Yes we have! And it does indeed rock, but I think what the others want to do
is enable HSRP/VRRP on existing infrastructure and not have to introduce yet
another access method.

If you have a 2 CAT6500's, it's more desirable to be able to provide the
resiliancy with them, rather than having to add some OpenBSD boxes into the
mix.

Dave