2001::/32 announed by InfoSphere

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Tue Apr 12 19:01:06 CEST 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 05:54:24PM +0100, Tristan Santore wrote:
> first of all I would like to say that an internatonal IPv6 mailing list
> is a brilliant idea. Great idea !! However, I would suggest
> an improvement. Could we have a header in the subject line added i.e.
> something like [ipv6-ops] or similar, so that
> some of us can filter messages into the right locations. Thank you.

Actually, would not be an improvement, but a degradation as it takes
valuable Subject line space that's intended for the posting subject,
not the List ID.

Just filter on the List-ID header line:

as specified in RFC2369 of July 1998 (that's about 7 years ago *g*):
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2369.html

Best regards,
Daniel